With the latest AIMsiStorefront release (v 1.20) there are great changes for PayPal Express:
- If your cart is already using PayPal Express Checkout (EC), then you’ll automatically get the new experience.
- The new name for Express Checkout is PayPal Checkout.
- Venmo will appear on mobile when the shopper has the mobile Venmo app installed.
- Venmo transactions go through PayPal, so merchants do not have to have a separate Venmo account in order to accept Venmo payments.
- Merchants who do not currently use EC can sign up for a PayPal account and enable PayPal Checkout just as merchants have always done so – there’s no special sign up process or different configuration settings.