This page can have graphics and text appear both above and below the school selection drop-downs, but you need to configure the page slightly first.
- First, we need to move this page into your skins folder so that you can edit it:
- Log into your site with an FTP client.
- Copy the directory /views/AeRntSchoolSelect/ to your local computer.
- Copy that directory from your local computer now to /Skins/Skin_1/Views/AeRntSchoolSelect
- When done correctly, you should be able to access /Skins/Skin_1/Views/AeRntSchoolSelect/index.cshtml for editing.
- Now, we need to add “topic tokens” to the code of index.cshtml
- Open /Skins/Skin_1/Views/AeRntSchoolSelect/index.cshtml for editing (if you are not using Skin_1, please use your skin folder instead)
- Find the line in the code that looks like this:
<div class="row school-rental-row">
- Directly above that line add this topic token:
- Find the lines in the code (at the bottom of the page) that look like this:
- Directly above that line, add this topic token:
- Next, we need to add those topics into your store.
- Log into your /aesys panel.
- In the left navigation, click “Content” and then “Manage Topics”
- Click “Create Topic” in the upper right of the page.
- Paste “aerntschoolselectheader” in the Topic Name, Title, and Description.
- Check the box for “Published”
- Save and close.
- Repeat 3.3-3.6, but use “aerntschoolselectfooter” as the Topic Name, Title, and description.
- Finally, we need to check and make sure it works.
- Refresh your store in /aesys by clicking "Refesh Store" in the top right corner.
- Go to the front end of your website and add /aerntschoolselect.aspx to your url after the .com
- If step 4 shows you the edit worked by displaying the topic names on the SchoolSelect page, you can now add content in your topics and they will display on the page.
If you want to style this page further, only add styles to /Skins/Skin_1/Css/custom.css. Editing the actual index.cshtml file, or any other .css file should not be necessary.