If your product has a sales price set, you can use different Sales Prompts to determines which prompt precedes that sale price. By default, your AIMStorefront will come with a handful of pre-loaded sales prompts but, if you need something more specific for a current sale or promotions you are running, you can easily create a new prompt through your AIMStorefront.
To create a new sales prompt, log into your store /aesys panel and follow the below steps:
- Go to Products > Manage Products and select the Sales Prompt tab.
- In the upper right select Create Sales Prompt.
- Input the new Sales Prompt into the text field, then save your changes.
Make sure to note your Sale Prompt ID as this will be used in the Active-e Setup. If you are not sure where to locate the prompt ID, you can see this in the left-hand column on the Sales Prompt screen:
Next, you will need to set the Sales Prompt within your AIM utility under the Active-e Setup window. Follow these steps:
- On the Maintenance menu, select Active-e > Active-e Setup. The Active-e Setup window displays.
- Select E-Commerce & API in the left column.
- Click the Update Shopping Cart tab.
- Change the value of the Sales Price Prompt ID to match the ID of the prompt created above.
- Click Save.
After saving your changes, you will want to use the Update Shopping Cart utility to push these changes to AIMStorefront. (Modules > Active-e > Update Shopping Cart)
After AIM updates your AIM Storefront with the changes, you should see your new sales prompt on your website.